LeanSSC 2010 UK
Friday, July 9, 2010 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (BST)
The Icelandic Volcano Ash Cloud meant that non of the European Speakers could present at the LeanSSC Atlanta 2010 conference. Additionally, many attendees were unable to make the event. As a result, we have put togther this small mini-conference to allow the speakers to share there ideas and experiences, and ensure that the time and effort put in to prepare is not wasted!
We have chosen to collaborate with the UK Agile Coaches Gathering, and are hosting the event at Bletchley park immediately before that get together, so that anyone wanting to attend both can hopefully save on travel and accomodation.
The following is the current program. Note that this is subject to change, dependant on finalising details of the transition to the Coaches Gathering.
- 08:30-09:00 - Registration and Coffee
- 09:00-09:45 - Karl Scotland - A Kanban Multiverse
- 09:45-10:30 - Eric Willeke - Value Stream Languages
- 10:30-11:00 - Coffee
- 11:00-11:45 - Simon Baker & Gus Power - Product Development in the Land of the Free
- 11:45-12:30 - Damon Morgan - Learn to Lean: Becoming a Lean Startup
- 12:30-13:30 - Buffet Lunch
- 13:30-14:15 - Benjamin Mitchell - Using Kanban to Get Knowledge and Continuously Improve
- 14:15-15:00 - Liz Keogh - Behaviour Driven Development: Learning as a constraint
- 15:00-15:30 - Coffee
- 15:30-16:15 - Mattias Skarin - Converting A Scrum Team to Kanban
- 16:15-16:30 - Close
Because this is a free event, with limitted places, please only sign up if you are genuinely intending to come!