San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course will be run in association with Romsey Community School. The course will start on Thursday 25th September and run for ten weeks with a break for half term.
This is a 10 week course providing an introduction to working with children.
Content covered includes:
- Encouraging children to eat healthily
- Creating a safe environment for children
- Working as part of a team
- Contributing to equality of opportunity in support of children’s development
- Providing a range of appropriate play activities for children
Why take part?
If you're interested in a career in childcare, this broad based course is an ideal starting point. You will find out how to use the caring skills you already possess more effectively.
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for a range of learners with an interest in working with children.
You will need to find a placement for a total of 12 hours over the length of the course. This could be a pre-school, nursery, creche or Year R in a school.
A creche will be provided at a cost of £1 per child per session. Other subsidies are available please speak to a member of staff.