San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Child Sexual Exploitation: Level 2 The Victims Voice
You may have attended various briefing sessions and conferences over the past 6-12 months and learnt details of the latest indicators of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and grooming models. Let’s put your basic awareness into practice and learn from specialist Child Sexual Exploitation frontline workers and experienced trainers about the entire picture of CSE.
This one day course is aimed at all professionals that work with children and young people and those who want to enhance their understanding of CSE. Our CPD accredited training keeps the victim’s voice at the heart of our interactive course as we bring their experiences to life with real life case studies and audio clips.
What this course covers:
- The latest grooming models including; party lifestyle, peer on peer online grooming, gangs and groups
- Understanding current CSE cases across the UK
- Understanding risks and vulnerability
- Online safety, sexting and Young People
- Who are the perpetrators?
- The Law and Safeguarding guidance
- Development of an action plan
What does the day include?
- CPD Certified course
- TAPS trained trainer and front line practitioners
- Real life case studies and experiences
- Free Parking
When & Where
Basis - Training and Education
Basis Training and Education are the Social Issue Specialists. We design and deliver training on the issues affecting our communities today.