San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Course would be a good overview for anybody accountable in the food industry with supervisory responsibility.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- Food safety hazards
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
- Applying and Monitoring Good Hygiene Practice
- Prevention of Contamination & Food Poisoning
- Personal Hygiene of Staff
- Premises, Equipment & Pest Control
- Work Place and Equipment Design
- Waste Disposal and Cleaning Disinfection
- Contribution to Staff Training
- Implementation of Food Safety and Management Procedure/Tools
Save This Event
When & Where
Multi award winning training provider, facilitating affordable training courses accross any industry.
Specialising in compliance based training with examples being First Aid, Health & Safety, Manual Handling, Fire Safety and Food Safety.
Our mission statement:
"To deliver high quality, customer focused accreditied training to suit the individual needs of all. We strive to provide reliable information, knowledge and skills enabling candidates to suceed"