Who is this course for?
This is an introductory workshop to help you understand how you can use LinkedIn as an effective marketing tool for your business. Ideally you will have already have a verified LinkedIn personal profile, but delegates may not have explored the other functions of LinkedIn or have an established branded Company profile.
- Lets get your profile to 100% – we will work together to do this.
- Lets also create a company profile for your business
- Using Widgets in LinkedIn (and cross refer to Facebook / twitter / blogs)
- Do market research and gain knowledge using polls in LinkedIn.
- Questions and Answers – become the expert.
- Updating your status
- Start and manage a group.
- Add a discussion and news article.
- Using recommendations and testimonials for both your company (products and services) as well as your personal profile.
- Importing vcards and contacts.
- Find vendors and contacts
And lots more….
Benefits to you and your company
This workshop is designed to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and, most importantly, develop new business on it.
A good balance of slides, practical exercises, group discussions and handouts. The day is very ‘hands on’ and delegates are required to bring a laptop.
Green Umbrella Marketing Ltd
Green Umbrella Marketing Ltd specialises in social media and digital marketing strategies for small, independent companies.
Julia Doherty is a renowned, seasoned public speaker with deep expertise on social media marketing. She has spoken to audiences from 15 to 1,000 around the UK. With her farting Giraffes wicked sense of humour, and unique style of simplifying the social media world.
Julia is frequently one of the top rated speakers at major conferences both online and offline. Having worked in the Recruitment Industry for many years, Julia has a particular passion for this particular sector.
You are guaranteed to have fun, whilst learning a tonne at one of the GU workshops.