Liverpool DoES Startups
What is it?
A brilliant opportunity to bang heads together with other people who want to create something amazing. Be the change you want to see in the world and come along and play with others in the sandpit of turning seemingly impossible ideas, into amazing adventures:
- Do you have a business idea burning a hole in your brain?
- Do you want to work with a team of other people taking an idea and transforming it into a business?
- Do you want to learn useful business ideas like the Lean Canvas?
- Do you want to know how to fail fast and find success?
- Do you want to meet people you can work with in a great team that can achieve?
- Do you know you can help the person with the great idea and be a great team player?
- Do you want to do something different?
Everbody is welcome - just bring your enthusiasm and talents with you.
How does it work?
- Share your idea in 60 seconds
- Form a team and pick an idea work with
- Work through creating a pitch to explain the idea
- Fill in a business plan to help you understand your market
- Research your market
- Identify income streams and who your customers are
- Present the business you've started creating to some judges who can help you develop it some more
52 hours, mentoring by people who've been there and want to share their success.
Meet some great people, have some fun, learn how to make your dream real.
- Cost: £20 ( + Eventbrite fees)
- 6 PM Friday 18th - 9 PM Sunday 20th May - food will be provided. 6-9 on Friday and 9-9 on Saturday and Sunday - with optional carrying on talking in the pub.
- DoES Liverpool, Gostins Building, Gostins Building, L1 4LN
When & Where
Loose affiliation of people who are interested in helping startups happen.
Initially focussed in the North West of England, UK, but will hopefully be more general later. We will try and have an event every 3 months in various parts of the North.