San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This project seeks to advance the debate on low-carbon heat and improve our understanding of the available options in terms of:
- Implementation: including retrofit practicalities, logistics for customers and utilities, and user acceptance of technologies.
- Systems Implications: including infrastructure requirements and primary energy demand.
The event will gather views from attendees to inform the project and help identify priority areas, and will feature:
- Three speakers's perspectives:
- Peter Bonfield, CEO of the Buildings Research Establishment (BRE)
- Neil Schofield, Head of Government and External Affairs at Bosch Group
- Jenny Hill, Senior Analyst at Committee on Climate Change
- The first public presentation of two upcoming ERP reports relating to heat:
Please note that the main event begins at 13:30 with a networking lunch provided at 12:30-13:30. To assist with logistics, please choose from the two ticket options provided.
Save This Event
When & Where
Energy Research Partnership (ERP)
The ERP provides leadership to guide public and private sector activities in energy research and innovation, reflective of the UK’s broad energy portfolio.