San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to use one of the most popular Email Marketing platforms for small businesses in this one day, hands-on workshop. Master MailChimp from the basics of lists and campaigns to more advanced features that let you put your email marketing on auto-pilot!
Who should attend
- Business owners and marketing people with a desire to attract new and repeat business through Email Marketing.
- Existing users of MailChimp who want to know about the more advanced features.
- Small business owners who want to manage their own Email Marketing and understand more about the customer journey.
How will you benefit?
After the day’s session you will be able to:
- Set up a campaign on MailChimp using your own design
- Import lists of data and segment them into groups that can be targeted separately
- Schedule automatic emails through MailChimp's workflow feature
- Report on the success of your campaigns and make improvements for the next one
- Creating a list
- Importing a new list
- Difference between Lists and Groups
- Importing email addresses
- Creating segments to target email campaigns
- Setting up a campaign – step-by-step
- Choose a design / layout / template
- Customising a Template
- Creating your own email design
- Editing the email
- o Uploading images
- o Changing text
- o Adding links
- Test and schedule
- Creating an opt-in form for your website, blog or Facebook page
- Automation – using Workflows
- Setting up a workflow to automate email campaigns
- One-off welcome email
- Series of emails
- Reporting on the campaign
- Interpreting reports
- Tracking campaigns in Google Analytics
Meet the Trainer
Heather Robinson of Skittish Digital Marketing Consultancy has been marketing businesses and organisations online since 2005. With experience of both B2B and B2C markets, Heather brings her expertise of web design and development, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords and social media marketing. Heather also speaks at national and international conferences and is a published author.
Disclaimer: This workshop is in no way endorsed or accredited by MailChimp.