San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You can pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
Additional Payment Details
If you are not paying for a place directly and require an invoice to be sent to your Trust/Sponsor in order to process payment please click 'SHOW OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS' link above (under the green order now button)
Please provide the following details to ensure process of your payment (box for details provided on order form): Invoice contact name, invoice address, invoice contact telephone number, purchase order number (if required by your Trust)
For any queries please press the contact the organiser link on the right hand side or e-mail email@example.com or telephone 07827239019
About the Event
With the NICE guidelines recommending all children and young people with type 1 diabetes achieve an HbA1c of 48mmol/mol we will focus on the practical skills and knowledge you need as a paediatric dietitian working within the interdisciplinary team around the child.
Endorsed for CPD by the BDA
Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Full refunds can be given up to the 23rd August 2016. After this date no refunds are available. You can however transfer your ticket.
2. The BDA accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of the event or changes to published dates and accepts no responsibility for any travel costs incurred in the event of cancellation.
3. Photographs taken during the event may be used for BDA publicity.
4. The BDA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items of any delegate or accompanying person or any injury caused to a delegate or accompanying person during or in connection with the conference.
5. The BDA will use the information to process your request and to provide any relevant further information with regards to this event by post, email or telephone.
6. The BDA may share your e-mail information details with relevant event partners.
7. BDA endorsement applies only to the educational content of the learning activity
Thank you for your booking for the Diabetes Paediatric Sub Group Study day 2016, taking place on the 23rd September 2016. We look forward to seeing you there