What is the focus of the workshop?
This free one day JUSP workshop is designed to help you get more out of JUSP.
The workshop will provide you with an opportunity to:
- learn more about how JUSP can help you understand e-journal usage and introduce you to some of its more advanced features
- exchange experiences with other members of the ever growing JUSP community
- provide feedback to the JUSP team to inform development of the service
The workshop will include
- a hands on session working with JUSP data
- question and answer and feedback sessions
- panel discussion with JUSP team members and presentations
- sharing experiences of practitioners
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for you if you have some experience of using JUSP and want to learn more about advanced features and how to get more out of it.
There is no cost for attending the workshop. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please note that there are limited places on the workshop so early booking is advised. In addition we are initially only taking bookings from one attendee per institution. If you wish other colleagues to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we will place additional names onto a waiting list and notify individuals should there be additional spaces available nearer the time. In addition if the event is over-subscribed we will maintain a waiting list.
If you discover after booking that you are unable to make this event then please advise us at least 3 days before the event so that we can reallocate your place