Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
1. After our beta launch has validated the huge potential to deliver this new disruptive concierge buying service, our experienced start-up team is looking for a dynamic Marketing and Customer Service Director to leverage multi-channel market opportunities in support of our partner and supplier activities. For the right candidate the role can be full or part-time, working remotely with a remuneration package tailored to suit his or her needs including equity. Sector expertise covering some of the following areas is highly desirable; consumer internet, vehicles, insurance, affiliate multi-channel marketing and partner sell-though models.
2. Service driven company working in the Telecare services arena is looking for executive management help to grow and expand its service offering of B 2 C & B 2 B. With the development of a revolutionary new bracelet worn GPS device linked into its existing managed service offering, we are exceptionally well placed to capitalise on the growing demand to help support persons with dementia (and associated conditions) remain in their own home longer. Executives who have experience of developing consumer markets or who have strong political links into social services who are looking for their next challenge and are prepared to contribute for “sweat equity” are of interest to us.
3. Finance director, required for feature film production company, who can assist with managing the budget and continue to secure finance for current and future projects. Based in London, though the role can be based remotely. The role is paying commission only at the start but for the right candidate the long term rewards can be tailored to suit. Succesful candidate will also enjoy exec producer credit for the film and VIP treatment such as attending first class film festivals such Cannes, Venice and will invited UK premiere and set visit.
The company recently produced a film debuting in main competition at 2013 Edinburgh Film Festival with a stellar cast, is currently collaborating with Academy Award winning company and affiliated with top festivals and markets such as Cannes and Toronto. The producer's track record includes 218% return to investors for her first feature film project that had a budget of $11m, which was distributed worldwide and remake rights purchased by Universal.
4. Entrepreneurially-minded C-level individual required to spearhead an exciting and innovative initiative with national and international sales opportunities for an established and successful CIC in the cycling related arena. The successful candidate will be given a significant degree of authority and responsibility to create a business with highly interesting characteristics of profitability and scalability. He/she will be expected to take day to day responsibility for the initiative but will receive the necessary level of support from the CIC’s existing management team and board of NEDs. Expertise in the leisure sector would be an advantage and in the rapid roll out of new initiatives. It would be especially interesting if they have contacts in and experience of theme parks. The role would be full time and whilst the initial remuneration package would be tied to performance, once traction has been proved, there is an opportunity to have a package in line with leisure sector norms for the level of responsibility taken. The role would also offer the opportunity to build a full management and executive team to manage the opportunity. The role can be based remotely although the candidate would be expected to have regular meetings with the CIC management team, which is based 90 minutes from Manchester.
5. We help valuable innovations reach fruition by sharing professional opinion on commercial ideas – and it is an opportunity to showcase your expertise to potential future business partners at the same time. Secure real business opportunities via a working marketplace where universities and SMEs actively recruit external consultants to help them turn research-intensive, industry-focused ideas into commercial reality. New entrepreneurs are still being accepted into the programme, but numbers will soon be capped. We are discussing our externalisation strategy and showcasing live/recent projects where it is seeking external expertise to add value. Examples of recent projects include:
– An innovative prototype which combines three key functions: natural day-lighting, natural ventilation and night solar electric lighting for under-roof spaces that do not have access to windows.
- A new generation of real-time digital signal processing systems to replicate with high fidelity the sound of instruments.
- A simple, scalable, reproducible and inexpensive method to prepare existing and novel semiconductor polymers for electronics applications.
6. An exciting company which develops products for health is looking for a person with expertise in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing to join the current management team to offer guidance and help with new licensing and joint Development opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a strong pharmaceutical background and contacts and expertise in the drug development.
More to follow . . . .
Please join us for the latest Pitching for Management™ event in Manchester on 26th June 2013 at 4.00pm - 7.30pm.
This is a unique opportunity to network with fellow business professionals, meet the best entrepreneurial talent from around the UK and find roles in dynamic, ambitious fast-growing businesses.
At these events, senior executives see exciting entrepreneurial businesses present their businesses and the roles available ranging from sales, marketing and finance board positions to mentorships, chair, CEO and non-executive director positions.
The roles on offer can be full or part time. Some offer paid remuneration and all packages offer additional rewards such as sweat equity, share options, commissions and bonuses.
If you think you could make a significant difference to a fast-growing company, then this is the event for you. The networking is also highly recommended.
16.00 : Registration & soft drinks
16.30 : Introductions Modwenna Rees-Mogg and Brown Shipley
16.40 : Guest speaker - TBC
16.45 : Pitching Companies
17.15 : Break
17.25 : Pitching Companies
17.55: Networking and nibbles
Hope to see you there. If you are interested in pitching at one of our events, please call the AngelNews team on 01761 452248.
Parking is restricted at the offices of Brown Shipley, but there is an NCP car park at Spinningfields – New Quay Street, M3 3BE (Charge of £10 for 2-4 hours)
Find us on:
When & Where
AngelNews produces relevant content and events for entrepreneurs and investors.
AngelNews holds events on topics close to the hearts of entrepreneurs and investors. These include the annual VCT and EIS Investor Forum, the Great British Private Investor Summit, the Great British Workforce Revolution, and sI=MC2.
It publishes news on its website and monthly AngelNewsletter, which is full of topical articles, events, views and jokes. You can sign up to receive it when you register at www.angelnewsletter.co.uk
For further information call: +44 20 7720 1102