San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mental Toughness is a personality trait which is emerging as the key to understanding how people respond to stress, pressure and challenge. Research shows that it can account for up to 25% of the variation in an individual’s performance and is a significant factor in wellbeing.
MTQ48 is the world’s first valid and reliable psychometric questionnaire measuring Mental Toughness. It has been designed to be extremely accessible to users of all types.
Objectives of the 2 day programme:
For anyone involved in individual and organisational development – Coaches, Trainers and Line Managers
On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and understand its implication for performance, behaviour & wellbeing
- Be confident about using MTQ48 with individuals and organisations and in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications – in education, the workplace, social settings , health, etc.
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals deal with stress, pressure and challenge
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance
What can I expect from the workshop?
The programme is
- Highly participative –optimising the opportunity to understand the concept enjoyably.
- Effective – delegates will be able to use the concepts to their full almost immediately
- Supported by a comprehensive workbook and on-line support from the test publisher.
- Personally beneficial - all participants complete MTQ48 in preparation for the programme
Ultimately you will be equipped with knowledge and skills to optimise your own performance and wellbeing and to work with others to do the same for them.
Delegates receive a certificate from AQR and are licensed to use the measure and purchase MTQ48.
The measure itself is very cost effective, with a simple volume related pricing structure.
Save This Event
When & Where
AQR - http://www.aqr.co.uk/
AQR have evolved into one of the world's leading edge international test publishers and business consultancies. AQR now offer a range of innovative and accessible psychometric tests, tools and development programmes, designed to enable the very best performance from people and organisations.