Using ICT to support Independent and Interdependent learning
Are you getting the most out of the free software available to staff and pupils?
Are you interested in free CPD opportunities for staff to support the use of technology in the classroom?
Would you like free support from a Microsoft Showcase training school?
This hands on day will focus on the support that can be offered to schools via the Microsoft Showcase Training School programme.
Come together with Headteachers, senior leaders, heads of department and teachers from your local area to discuss the future of technology in the classroom. Hosted by Microsoft Showcase School Treorchy Comprehensive School, you'll hear from Headteacher, Mr R Angell Jones as he discusses his vision for redefining learning through technology all within the context of the school's experiences.
- Opening Keynote with Mr R Angell Jones (Headteacher)
- Education Technology trends and the future of Microsoft Education by Mandeep Atwall, UK Education Audience Manager
- Interactive workshop sessions with digital leaders and Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts
- Introduction to the free support and CPD opportunities that are available to schools in Wales to support the use of Office 365 and technology in the classroom.
- Tour of Treorchy Comprehensive School
The event is free of charge and you are welcome to bring more than one colleague from your school.
Please book early as there are limited places.