'MIND THE GAP - How to Crack Building Performance'
Thursday, 18 April 2013 from 08:00 to 10:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
'MIND THE GAP – How to Crack Building Performance'
Thursday 18 April
Jointly with Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios, the AJ will host an eco-breakfast on the building performance gap, chaired by the AJ’s sustainability editor Hattie Hartman.
08.30am Event opens
Speakers will include:
- Sarah Cary, British Land
- Jon Ackroyd, Architype
- Judit Kimpian, Aedas
- Fionn Stevenson, Sheffield University School of Architecture
- Ian Taylor, FCBStudios
The panel will brainstorm practical ways to move the post-occupancy agenda forward
- Monitoring techniques: what are they and who does them?
- What’s the price tag and who pays?
- Developing in-house expertise on simple monitoring and occupant survey techniques
- How to persuade clients of the merits of monitoring
- Examples of cost and energy savings achieved by monitoring
- Writing monitoring into the brief from the outset
Part of Green Sky Thinking Week 2013.
The Architects’ Journal