If you would like eight essential tools for growing your business, then I would love to see you at…
The Mini Business Boost Seminar
A special free event to help you enjoy more customers, more profits and more free time
Many business owners are reluctant to try new marketing strategies as they are fearful of the cost and unsure of the results. But the truth is, doing nothing will never help you grow a successful business. Especially when there are plenty of marketing strategies that are not only dazzlingly effective, but cost next to nothing to implement!
And you can find out all about them at the Mini Business Boost Seminar; a special free event I have created to help you promote your business in your local area at little to no cost.
Over the course of two hours, you will learn:
- The 3 no-cost ways to generate more profit immediately
- How to get thousands of people on your opt in list in weeks – and why it’s important to have one
- The 10 rules to writing sales copy that sells
- Why you must offer money back guarantees to your customers
- The investments every business owner must make
- Why you must form strategic alliances
- How to increase the number of customers you have
- Why headlines are so crucial
In short, everything you need to take a good business and turn it into an outstanding one. You’ll be amazed at how straightforward these strategies are to implement and at what a dramatic difference they will make to your business’ performance.
You’ll leave the event with eight essential tools that all successful business owners use to get more leads, more customers and more profits… all without sacrificing their free time. I can personally attest to the power of these eight tools, having used them to great effect in my own business in order to achieve the perfect balance between a successful business and a perfect family life.
Don’t delay, as places are strictly limited! In fact, due to an overwhelming initial response, there are only 60 seats remaining and once those are filled there won’t be any more available.
I look forward to seeing you there.