About Mochi London 2011
Mochi community members Ernesto Quezada (Games-Garden) and Chris Jeffrey (ChrisJeff) have teamed up to bring you Mochi London 2011. With support from Mochi Media, this 2-day event for Flash games community members promises to be bigger & better than ever before!
Day 1: August 27th at King's College London, Strand Campus, Lecture Theatre K2.31
We will begin with a day of talks at King's College Strand Campus by Flash game community members, and will also include presentations by Adobe and Mochi Media. Registration will open at 9:00am, and will be located in the Entrance Hall of the Strand Campus (downstairs from Lecture Theatre K2.31). The first session starts at 10:00am, and lunch will be provided. :)
- Iain Lobb (freelance Flash / ActionScript developer)
- Stuart Allen (developer of Gravitee Wars)
- Martine Spaans (Ubisoft, formerly of SPIL Games)
- Michael Hudson (CodeHeads)
- Merlin Gore (Flash developer, FlashGameLicense.com)
- Mike Jones (Platform Evangelist, Adobe Systems)
Day 2: Sunday, August 28th at Montagu Pyke
In keeping with the Mochi London tradition of the past few years, the second day will be a low-key pub meet-up at the Montagu Pyke pub in central London. We will be sharing stories, tips, tricks, and a few pints. The festivities begin at 7pm!
Montagu Pyke address:
105-107 Charing Cross Road
Who should attend:
- Flash game developers
- Flash gaming website and portal owners
- Flash artists
- Flash game service providers
- Anyone interested in the Flash games space and can make it to London!
When & Where
Mochi Media community members Chris Jeffrey (ChrisJeff) and Ernesto Quezada (Games-Garden) are organizing this event, and Mochi Media is officially supporting it.