Welcome to our Monthly Mastermind Group(MMG). This is a highly focused personal development support group which offers practical help and support for women to work through your business and career issues and aspirations. Children welcome as creche facilities are available.
Services we offer:
Debt advice and counselling
Employment advice and employability coaching and support
Relationship advice and counselling
Business Start up support
Places are limited so book early.
25th SEPT 2014
SEPTEMBER MEETING SPEAKER/TOPIC: HEALTH FOCUS - LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!
This month we will be Raising awareness of a number of health issues facing us as women and our community.
We have 3 wonderful speakers
1) Caroline Warira from Alzheimer’s Society talking about Dementia what to do and how to spot the symptoms,
2) Ola Kanu from Redbridge CVS talking about TB and the current spread of the disease in East London.
3) Nnenna Anyanwu will be talking about all you need to know about HIV which is also on the rise in East London and how you can protect yourself and your loved ones as well as the latest medical interventions available to help prevent the spread of AIDS.
There will be a small cost of £12(members)/£15/£5 unwaged
NB: We will still have our mastermind session on your GOALS for the year and we are now entering the last quarter of the year so please come with your updates.
There are still places available so please email me back or click the link to confirm if you are coming as I need to know the numbers attending for catering purposes.
This is the link please click onto it and book https://awsgwomensforum.eventbrite.co.uk
Date: Thursday 25th September 2014
Venue: Adanna Womens’ Support Group,
Wellesley House, 102 Cranbrook Road,
Ilford, IG1 4NH
Cost: £15 non members £12 members £5 unwaged
Free Childcare facilities available please let us know how many children you are bringing.
Come and be inspired and motivated to succeed.
Adanna Womens Support Group
Adanna Women’s Support Group is a community support group which was established in 2008.
We aim to alleviate poverty in women and children through education, business enterprise and support for the benefit of mainly (but not exclusively) BAME women, women from immigrant communities and young parents living within the East London area of Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham and Walthamstow. We also provide careers, entreprenuership and financial education for disadvantaged communities to enable them to alleviate poverty and participate more in society.
Our aims are;
- To help and empower parents to develop confidence in bringing up their children, achieving their personal goals and sustaining positive and healthy relationships through taking time-out to recharge and develop themselves with likeminded people
- To help and empower women to cope with major life changes such as divorce, redundancy, child birth, etc.
- To build relationships, personal development and women helping and supporting each other.
Our vision: is to live in a world where women feel and know they are able to achieve whatever goals they want in life and there are networks of other women to support their journey so they are never alone.
Our Mission: empowering women to be their best
- Educational and informative talks/discussions on empowering women in child rearing, personal health and development, etc.
- Information and advice on a range of issues such as self employment, employment, further education, work/life balance, money management, etc.
- Social family outings and events
- Pampering sessions for mums
Children are welcome as separate childcare facilities are available using registered childminders.