Moving to Mac for educators
With the huge uptake in iPad in our schools, many teachers and staff are moving to Mac.
This course is aimed at those of you just starting out with Mac and is a totally hands on pratical session.
In it, we will cover:
- Mac basics - gestures, finder, file management, spotlight, users, apps and installation
- Installing hardware
- The key apps - Pages, Keynote, Preview, Mail, Office for Mac
- An intro to iBooks
- Getting work to and from iPad and Mac
- Practical uses in the classroom
- iPad management with iTunes
- Getting it on the network