Natural Superheroes one-day workshop
– 20 October 2016
An entertaining interactive ‘Natural Superhero’ workshop experience introducing enneagram motivational profiling in a fun way and exploring practical emotional intelligence exercises for improving personal performance and the self. This is a collaboration with Anne Thomas of Natural Superheros.
This Natural Superheroes workshop is proven to:
- Develop Emotional Intelligence
- Increase Natural Self Confidence
- Improve Communication Skills
- Heighten Self Awareness
- Provide a Greater Understanding of Others
- Enhance Team Building Skills and Knowledge
- Help Manage Conflict and Grievances
- Improve Performance Under Pressure
- Achieve Better Results
Who should attend?
- Anyone wanting to improve results, focus, and motivation of themselves and or a team
- Anyone feeling stressed or wanting to reduce stress within themselves and others
- Anyone wanting to understand themselves and how they can influence difficult situations in a positive way
- Anyone wanting to develop their emotional intelligence skills and knowledge
This one-day workshop is an introduction into the Natural Superheroes concepts, training programmes and resources. As the name of the course suggests, delegates are provided with practical tools and techniques to realise greater potential, develop natural self-confidence and apply a results focused emotional intelligence approach to work, sport and life. This transformational workshop is available as an in-company event for 6-10 people.
Anne Thomas is an outstanding trainer with over 17 years’ experience working in major ‘blue chip’ organisations. After leaving her Regional Sales Management role within Barclays Bank in 2000, Anne set up her own consultancy working with organisations including GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Sun Microsystems, WH Smith and many more.
She published her first book in December 2004 and in 2005 her RC60™ (‘Results Coaching in 60 Seconds’) training courses were accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (a division of City and Guilds, a national awarding body).
Anne has delivered her unique programmes to a wide variety of organisations, including HBOS, W H Smith, Barclays, Leisure Connection, Avnet, GSK, Sun Microsystems, Leicester City Council, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Avon Cosmetics, Standard Life, MTV, Orange, PricewaterhouseCoopers, BBC, Bank of England, BAE Systems, AT&T, HSBC, Addenbrookes NHS Trust, Accenture, Babcock, Centrica, Dell, DHL, Dixons, EDS, ICAEW, Severn Trent, Shelter, Disney Stores Europe, Vodafone, etc.
1 What is a Natural Superhero?
2 Time management issues or emotional intelligence issues?
3 Work life balance
4 Results focused time management – the complete solution
5 Time management hints and tips
6 Course summary
Location and timings
- 20 October 2016
- British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London – a ten minute stroll from Oxford Circus tube station
- 9.30 – 4.30
Do you have questions about Natural Superheroes one-day workshop?
Contact Helen Nuttall