Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

NCT Medway Nearly New Sale

NCT Medway

Saturday, 20 September 2014 from 09:45 to 12:00 (BST)

NCT Medway Nearly New Sale

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Seller Registration - Traditional Posted Labels (Volunteer)
Registration for sellers who are able to volunteer their time before, during or after the sale. You will be able to specify your availability. Your sale tickets will be posted to you and you will receive the proceeds of your sold items by cheque in the post. The registration fee covers the printing and postage costs.
13 Tickets Ended £5.00 £0.95
Seller Registration - New Barcoded Printables (Volunteer)
Registration for sellers who are able to volunteer their time before, during or after the sale. You will be able to specify your availability. Your sale tickets will be sent to you by email. You will then input your sale items into an excel file and return a copy to us before the sale and then print your labels. You will receive the proceeds of your sold items by cheque/bank/PayPal transfer.
17 Tickets Ended Free £0.00
Voluntary Donation
Why not add a couple of pounds to help support your local NCT branch?
Ended

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share NCT Medway Nearly New Sale

Event Details

Registration is now open for our huge Autumn Nearly New Sale.

This sale allows you to sell good quality second-hand toys, books and equipment for under-10s and baby, children's and maternity wear.

You keep 70% of the proceeds of your sold items. The remaining 30% funds NCT's charitable work supporting new and expectant parents in the Medway community and accros the UK.

You do not need to be an NCT member to sell at the sale and, whether this is your first time as a seller or you have sold with us before, you will find receive a guide to our sales with a full list of permitted and non-permitted items.

Unlike a table-top sale, NCT Medway volunteers will manage the entire sale on your behalf. All you need to do is provide your sale items and we do all the rest! Priority registration will be given to those who can volunteer to assist with the sale.

Please note: these events are not jumble sales and items are still expected to be in excellent condition. Everything has to be clean, safe and complete – almost new! Members of the NCT team will inspect your items prior to the sale and will remove any unsuitable items from the sale.

Do you have questions about NCT Medway Nearly New Sale? Contact NCT Medway

When & Where


Rainham School for Girls
Derwent Way
ME8 0BX Gillingham
United Kingdom

Saturday, 20 September 2014 from 09:45 to 12:00 (BST)


  Add to my calendar

Organiser

NCT Medway

NCT Medway is your local branch of the national NCT charity, the UK's largest charity for parents. Your local branch in Medway supports parents through the transition to parenthood, helping you to become the parent you want to be.

NCT is a registered charity in England and Wales (801395) and in Scotland (SC041592). NCT is a limited company (2370573 - England and Wales). Its registered office is as above. VAT registration GB 115 078 924.

  Contact the Organiser

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.