N.E Food Forum
Durham Event 10am – 1pm 22nd May 2012
The event will include:
- The keynote speech from Louisa Ells, from the North East Public Health Observatory (NEPHO) who will bring us up to date with information regarding the Standard Evaluation Framework for Food (SEFFF) which will be used by public bodies commissioning food related activities
- An opportunity to shape the future planning for the forum including a major public event around food and health, planned for the autumn
- A roundup of the status of the public health changes in the region
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of organisations from the region involved in food and health
- A delicious healthy lunch!
LAST FEW PLACES LEFT! - please book your place ASAP!
Feel free to forward this information to anyone you feel would like to be involved.