Network North East's 'Pampering and Presents' Event
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (GMT)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Pampering & Presents
Wednesday 17 November - 6.30pm-9pm
Copthorne Hotel, Newcastle
Event Host : Ann Clement, Bush Essentials and Network North East Branch Secretary
A pre-Christmas gathering of everything to make this stressful time easier! Enjoy some pampering treats for yourself and start your Christmas shopping early with the lovely gifts on sale including:
- Pamper yourself with the lovely Bush Essentials skincarerange courtesy of Ann Clement. Bush Essentials is a unique traditional skincare range developed using the age-old recipes of generations of pioneering Australian women. Now available in the UK for your indulgence; Australia's most natural, chemical, Paraben and Lanolin free skincare products containing the extremely rare Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil.
- Find out how magnetic therapy can help you boost your health with member Yvonne Rutherford of Magnetised Health. Find out all you want to know about the world renowned BIOFLOW magnotherapy products for people, dogs, cats and horses, along with the ECOFLOW magnetic products for your home, office, business and vehicles.
- Member Trish Bell of Belle Boutique brings you some beautiful pieces of jewellery and bags to treat yourself or your loved ones this Christmas.
- There’ll be Jamie at Home Hampers to treat the foodies in your family this Christmas, courtesy of member Denise Franks.
- Stock up on your Christmas cards and support Willow Burn hospice. You’ll also hear a few words from the Chief Exec of Willow Burn.
Pampering and Presents is a fun fund-raising event, where we’ll be raising funds this time for North East Member, Helen Mills’ hospice, Willow Burn.
When & Where
National Women's Network North East
National Women's Network was formed in 1981 by a group of senior women working in London. They wanted to find a way in which women at their level, often lacking peers in their own companies, could share interests and discuss mutual problems.
Today NWN offers support to members in the same way and encompasses women from all walks of business from those in the early set-up stages to those working in a corporate environment.
We welcome non-members to our meetings to "try before you buy" so please come along and meet the group.
For more details on the organisation see www.national-womens-network.co.uk