The best business networking is when you tell the whole room what you do or what you are looking for; OR you hear what people do or looking for in less than a minute, SO either you can approach people or people approach you, almost immediately! That is an efficient business networking. We have arranged for you to do so in our Monthly London Business Show, where you can also have deeper discussion at the show, if you like to. AND it is all for FREE, join us!
- FREE entry,
- Join 500+ entrepreneurs attending,
- Sell or promote to 500+ entrepreneur attendees
- Sell or promote to 1,000 businesses with office in Aldgate WeWork office spaces,
- Receive great offers,
- FREE refreshment for all,
- Receive investment,
- FREE business advice, 40+ exhibitors,
- Receive ONE YEAR FREE ACCOUNTING!
- Free Workshops during 6pm to 9;30pm Business Show,
- And much more, 5;30pm to 9;30pm Wed October 5th
London Entrepreneurs Network® aims at enhancing & supporting business & start-up communities, by organising monthly London Business Show® where everyone have personal, regular and secured opportunities to sell, promote and publicize their services or products as well as receiving business advice from fields' experts, freely.
This monthly "London Business Show®" is a great opportunity for everyone to promote businesses regularly (e.g. weekly & monthly). It is a powerful & productive platform for people who want to gain clients, to promote businesses & projects, to create publicity or to get advice from great mentors & entrepreneurs. Additionally - in the middle of the exhibition space - our regular networking continues where you can stay for hours, network, make great connection & enjoy the drinks.
Banner space is limited, book asap here; https://london-business-show-6-exhibiting.eventbrite.co.uk
Show's timing & format; (exhibiting will be running all the time) a section of the venue is allocated to;
- 5;30pm to 6;30pm Networking + one minute pitch to all
- 6;30pm to 7;00pm
- 7;00pm to 7;30 pm
- 7;30pm to 8;00pm
- 8;00pm to 8;30pm; Get in touch to provide
- 8;30pm to 9;00pm Get in touch to provide
- 9;00pm to 9;30pm Closing
What I will you provide for £50? A table to place marketing materials on and placing one banner next to.
- What size is the tables? 6ft rounds
- If I wanted 2 tables , do I need to purchase 2 quantities? YES please
- How many banners are I limited with in the section given? one or two back to back depending on the table location.
- Is there parking to bring products into the venue? disabled parking also? Please check the venues website.
- I would also like to pitch for 30sec to investors if possible, is there still space? Yes from 6;30 to 7pm in one of the rooms. Moreover, there is 5-10 min presentation slots for £300.
==========London Entrepreneurs Network========
Join 1000s of City Entrepreneurs for FREE business networking at one of the best business networking in the heart of London. Benefits include:
- Marketing; Get in touch to provide.
- Mentoring; Get in touch to provide
- Investment - Get in touch to provide.
- Office Space - Get in touch to provide
- EULaw Online Free initial consultation, Fixed Fee Commercial/IP legal advisers specialising in SMEs, Same Expert Legal Advice minus the unnecessary fees, Can assist with fundraising (SEIS/EIS), trademarks, patents, employment, and commercial contracts.
- Accounting (get in touch to provide)
- Video; (get in touch to provide)
- We will be providing food and refreshments to ensure you make the most of your experience and networking opportunities. That way, you can spend more time getting all the benefits from the event and less time hunting for food. AND many more at the event!
We will always share amazing discounts and offers with you from our trusted partners within the network.
To make sure you're the first to know about them, come to our monthly events, and/or join our mailing list on http://www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork/ or simply email us to add you to the mailing list.
To make the networking efficient use the one-minute free presentation to introduce & promote yourself. Past testimonials;
"I met with some very interesting individuals, many of which I am sure will turn into ongoing relationships. This is an event which welcomes small-medium sized companies through to those starting their own companies, clearly some talented and motivated individuals with vision
of where they are looking to develop and grow." — Matthew, Ablestoke
"It was a really useful and productive evening. Most importantly, it was unstuffy, relaxed and fun." — Richard, Rich Allsop Fitness
"What a fabulous event! Thank you for putting together such a wonderful evening with such lively connections." — Claire, Wellbeing in the City
"The organisers are also very approachable and do their best to ensure people feel welcome. They will help you to make the right contacts both during the evening and afterwards. From the two events I've attended so far, I have met one new client and three other people providing services which have helped me to develop my own business. I fully recommend attending an event as a way to make new connections, whether they be new clients or others who can provide services to help you grow your own business". - Patrick
Why should you come? 4 reasons to attend the next business networking event:
- Business networking with quality people in the City of London
- Exclusive offers available to you to help you grow your business (mentoring, office space, funding & so on)
- Delicious refreshment to help you make the most of your time & networking.
- Potential exposure for your business on Sky TV
- To get the connections you need to move your business to the next level.
- To meet investors.
- To get and share great ideas.
- Meet potential business JV partners • Meet potential suppliers and professional experters for your business
- To simply have fun with great like-minded entrepreneurs.
Taking part in LEN equals to having thousands of sales people working for you because every other member carries your business card with them. When they meet someone new who could use your products or services they hand out your card and personally recommend your services.
Please feel free to invite your friends, colleagues and business partners to the event and tell those who you think might be interested by simply forwarding this information to them. All sectors of business welcome.
We look forward to seeing you!
London Entrepreneurs Network ® Limited
Raising money is not a problem. Just fair valuation & proof that people want your products or service. Get in touch.
- Our Partnership & Sponsorship Package, DOWNLOAD; CLICK HERE
- Why to partner or Sponsor LEN: https://youtu.be/ciYZAqlayr8 & https://youtu.be/t1_YcuE4IUE
- Be in our stand in our Europe & UK Biggest Business Show: https://youtu.be/bwsQ1bVzjsM
- Watch our last "Angels Investment Show": https://youtu.be/bwsQ1bVzjsM
Our websites & projects:
- UK's 5th Biggest Entrepreneurs & Businesses Network; http://londonentrepreneursnetwork.com
- Second Biggest Entrepreneurs Network in Europe; www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork
- World's only FREE-Accesses Investors & Investees: http://www.angelsinvestmentshow.com/
- Set to be the Biggest Business Show In The World: http://www.londonbusinessshow.com/
Contact: 07591020664, Admin@LondonEntrepreneursNetwork.com
Save This Event
When & Where
London Entrepreneurs Network
With over 25,000 members - "London Entrepreneurs Network®" is the ultimate networking and learning opportunity for entrepreneurs and business owners in and around London & the UK. The group has been active since 2008.Participatation with us; https://youtu.be/_ctEffjkmbk
Sponsoring us; https://youtu.be/_ctEffjkmbk
- anyone considering starting a business (pre startups);
- anyone interested in building a business (startups);
- anyone looking to scale a business;
- anyone seeking funding (Angel, Venture Capital);
- anyone interested in networking,
At our networking events we give our members a 30 seconds elevator pitch to introduce themselves and their business (for up to 10 individuals). If you have a product or services to offer to a wide range of people/our members and wish to speak at our events (regarding your businesses), please contact us.
We also organise training, mentoring and round table business lunches, dinner parties/events with special networking opportunities for members to discuss products, services or offers that benefits the group.
Our events provide you and your business in-depth knowledge and opportunities. We encourage our members to attend our events and actively engage in helping others.
If you work for, have or know suitable venues that can help our group or want to help organise an event we welcome your input and co-operation.
Please do not hesitate to get in-touch if you have any question or suggestion.
Sponsors are always welcomed.Warmest regards
Reza Soheily 07591020664, CEO@LondonEntrepreneursNetwork.com