Not Just a Walk in the Park for the UCL Cancer Institute
Sunday, 16 June 2013 at 11:00 (BST)
Cure Cancer @ UCL Charity (Registered Charity No 1141310)would like to invite you to join us and Dima Yeremenko with the Good Boy Dog School to take your pet on a beautiful stroll around Kensington Gardens with his performing dogs.
Registration will be at 10.30 am and the walk will leave the Buckhill Shelter in Kensington Gardens* promptly at 11.00 so please don't be late.
As well as enjoying the walk you will be helping to raise money for the Cure Cancer @ UCL (www.curecancer-ucl.org) where the money raised will go directly to purchase much needed medical research equipment at the UCL Cancer Institute in our quest to find a cure for cancer.
Refreshments will be provided at the end of the walk by Company of Cooks at the Lido and each dog will receive a goodie bag of dog treats and training snacks provided by Husse the International super-premium pet food company.
Dima and the Good Boy Dog School team will be on hand to answer any of your doggy issues and aim to delight you with a demonstration of happy dogs dancing, synchronized obedience and heelwork-to-music. Dima is a specialist dog trainer who has been featured on many TV programs, including ‘The Underdog Show’ and ‘Leader of the Pack’ (www.goodboydogschool.co.uk)
Getting extra on the day from our amazing supporters
1. Representatives of Husse will also be available to discuss your dog’s nutritional needs (www.husse.co.uk)
2. We are also being supported All Dogs Matters which cares for and rehomes dogs in need and can tell you everything you need to know if you are considering fostering or adopting another dog (www.alldogsmatter.co.uk)
Husse Greater London North (GLN) will be joining us at Not Just a Walk in the Park. They have kindly donated a gift bag to each of the first 200 registered walkers to arrive on the day.
To ensure you receive your gift bag, simply go to:
· www.Facebook.com/HusseGreaterLondonNorth and Like the Husse Greater London North Page
· Write on their Wall "See you at Not Just a Walk in the Park for UCL Cure Cancer June 16."
The Husse gift bag contains a pack of Husse Agility treats, a 200g sample bag of Husse super-premium pet food, 1 Husse super strong 3-ply corn-based poop bag, and a 15% discount voucher for first orders with Husse.
Registration for a Husse GLN gift bag ends June 3rd. For anyone who does not get a free gift bag, Husse GLN will still give you the 15% discount for its online store valid till Sept 1.
Just type curecancer15 at check out.
Husse Greater London North supplies, and delivers for free, super-premium Swedish pet food and natural supplements. www.husse.co.uk. T. 0203 004-5255
We look forward to walking with you and having a fun day out!
For more info please contact:
Sandra: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07956363832
or Dima: email@example.com / 07957228269
* Getting to Kensington Gardens
- The nearest tube is Lancaster Gate (Central Line)
- The nearest park entrances are: Victoria Gate and Westbourne Gate off the Bayswater Road
- Please note that there is limited parking in the park - If coming by car please use the Triangle Car Park, West Carriage Drive, Kensington Gardens W2 3
Cure Cancer @ UCL
“Cure Cancer @ UCL is a charity that is supporting the world renowned UCL Cancer Institute as they research into the cause and therefore potential cures of Non Hodgkins Lymphomas, a silent but deadly group of blood and lymphatic cancers. Funding much needed equipment and research and raising awareness, TOGETHER we can stop the suffering this cancer causes! With your help we can stop the pain and save lives!!!!
Please check out our website: www.curecancer-ucl.org for more information and details about upcoming events and show your support on our Facebook page: Cure Cancer UCL and Twitter page: @CureCancerUCL!!!