San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you thinking about studying to become a nurse? Pop in to the University of Dundee's Kirkcaldy Campus on Thursday 29th of September any time between 1pm - 5pm.
Staff will be there to chat with you about studying for a degree in Adult Nursing at our Kirkcaldy campus. They will describe the application process and will help you to decide whether an exciting career in nursing is for you.
This open day will focus specifically on Adult Nursing, but staff will also be able to answer questions you have about the University of Dundee’s other nursing degrees including Child Nursing and Mental Health Nursing.
What to expect on the day:
- Presentations from our teaching staff
- Insight from our students’ perspective
- Guided tours of our Kirkcaldy campus
- Information on the Nursing and Midwifery Student Bursary (NMSB) Scheme in Scotland
This is what you can expect:
Here is what one of our students had to say about his experience of studying Adult Nursing:
“My time on the Adult Nursing programme at the University of Dundee was thoroughly enjoyable and totally prepared me for my career in nursing. I found you always get what you put in; commitment and hard work is rewarded every time. Staff are always willing to help, and offer support relevant to your level of study.”
A few facts about Adult Nursing at our Kirkcaldy Campus:
- 93% student satisfaction for Adult Nursing at the University of Dundee’s Fife campus.
- 90% employment rate for Adult Nursing graduates within 6 months of finishing the course.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com or call us on: 01382 388548