Delivering Insight with Impact
How to transform the insights and trends you develop into powerful, persuasive nuggets that will make a difference to time-poor colleagues, clients and suppliers?
This tailored, one-day programme will give you the tools to fast track key stakeholders to the heart of the story in a way that will promote application and use of insight and trends; and to match outputs to purpose.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Delivering actionable insight: key principles of a best practice insight function, including the ‘right’ architecture to apply insight and futures
- Techniques for communicating insight: from storytelling to data visualisation; and aligning techniques with organisational culture and needs
- How to work with teams across your organisation to help them apply insight
- How to get your business to ‘Think customer’: tools and techniques to put consumer needs consistently at the heart of planning.
WORKSHOP CONTENT & DETAILS
- One day: 0930-1730 (public courses: lunch provided)
- Dynamic programme including a series of inputs alongside group discussion and interactive exercises (group & individual)
- Voice of the ‘client’: expectations of insight from senior marketers; most impactful ‘insight moments’
- Advance conversation: your needs and aims
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Insight professionals and teams at all levels
Save This Event
When & Where
Future Foundation London HQ
81 Alie Street
E1 8NH London
Future Foundation are a leading independent global consumer trends and insight firm working with smart, future focused, businesses.
We transform strategy, marketing, research, service, innovation, customer analysis and training to strengthen businesses to not withstand but understand the changing world around them and thrive in it.
Since its inception, the Future Foundation has worked in a consultancy capacity with +200 global clients from a range of sectors including FMCG, finance, automotive, retail, charity amongst others. We are a genuine partner to your business.