Office 365 April Seminar at One Moorgate Place
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 from 09:00 to 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Office 365 and Azure Seminar
with guest speaker: Microsoft SMB Director, Glenn Woolaghan
40% of users say they have trouble finding the information to do their jobs
15% to 35% of workers time is spent on undergoing research to find information
Sound familiar? How much is this costing your business?
Just imagine how much more productive your business could be if these implications could be eliminated...
It is possible!
TechQuarters is giving a FREE Office 365 Seminar where we will provide you with:
- What is contained within Office 365 and all the pricing
- Solutions tailored for the Financial Services Sector- Have a preview here
- How Office 365 can improve your business productivity and resiliency.
- Hybrid Cloud using Microsoft Azure
- All the latest hardware devices in sync with the Cloud
- Guest speaker Mike Gill from Microsoft will be coming in to talk about Microsoft Azure.
- You will be given a live demo of the back-end of SharePoint, Exchange, Lync and Yammer.
- We will you a chance to play around with the latest devices (Surfaces, Laptops & Mobiles) from 11AM-12PM
Get a taste of our seminarhere.
TechQuarters is a Microsoft Partner based in London, UK specialising in Business Productivity Solutions and Office 365 migrations.
Spaces are limited, so do let us know if you would like to attend our event on 30th April 2014 at 9am at the One Moorgate Place, also known as the Chartered Accountants’ Hall and is headquarters to ICAEW - a seminar experience you won't forget!
9:10AM-9:40AM - An introduction to Cloud Computing
9:40AM-10:10AM - A look into Office 365 and Azure
10:10AM -10:30AM - Solutions (Hybrid Cloud, Full Cloud, Financial Services Solution)
10:30AM - 11:00 AM - Demo
11AM - 12PM - Customer Immersion Experience
You will learn everything you need to know about Business Productvity in this seminar and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have during and after the seminar.
You will be treated with some amazing biscuits on arrival.
If you require any more information, we would be happy to give you some more information about what will be covered.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 148 8001
What are my transport options getting to the event?
How to get to One Moorgate Place by public transport:
The nearest mainline stations are Liverpool Street (10 minute walk) and Cannon Street (12 minute walk).
The nearest underground stations are Moorgate (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Northern and Metropolitan lines) and Bank(Central, Circle, DLR, District, Northern and Waterloo & City lines).
Approximately 8 miles from One Moorgate Place.
The nearest car park is in Finsbury Square, just 0.2 miles away.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Of course, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration. Your name will then be taken off our seminar list, and your seat will become available to somebody else.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have a check list which we will be using to confirm your attendance upon arrival.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, just send us an email to let us know the name of the person who will be attending the seminar.
When & Where
We are cloud computing consultants and perform cloud migration services. If there is a way to help you save money and get more benefit from technology, we are here to help.
- Office 365 migration and set-up
- IT Support
- Projects - upgrading IT networks and using Cloud Computing Technologies
- Printer Management Solutions (PrintQuarters)
- Disaster Recovery (Disaster Recovery Quarters)
- Hosted Data Centre Server Solutions (DataQuarters)
- Hosted Internet Telephone Systems (VoiceQuarters)