On The Edge - Manchester - Digital Marketing Conference
Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (BST)
Manchester, 23rd May 2013
“Keynotes could be related to all attendees, regardless of marketing budgets, marketing focus etc. All relevant & current topics – great day.”
On The Edge Manchester 2012 attendee.
What you'll learn:
- Creating a plan to prioritise on the right digital marketing investments
- How digital marketers can learn new tricks from the Growth Hackers
- Using Analytics to drive performance
- 10 of the latest developments you need to act on in the 6 key digital communications channels
- What types of data can be structured data?
- Why do we need to call-out structured data?
- How do I implement this?
- How do I test it’s working on my pages?
- What are the benefits to my business
- How to improve your data acquisition and make sure you're legal at the same time
- Ideas that can help your campaigns create more impact across all devices
- What can be done to help get your message into the users inbox
- Which stats are important and how successful has your campaign really been
- Mobile specific strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Local strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Conversion tracking and reporting using Enhanced Campaigns
- Ad optimisation using Enhanced Campaigns
- How Enhanced Campaigns will affect other AdWords products (Product Listing Ads, GDN, Scheduling, Conversion Optimiser and more)
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you already have a mobile or tablet strategy
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you do not yet have a mobile strategy
- How mobile can be a positive tool in reducing business costs
- The importance of understanding your users and their needs
- Why it's vital to respond to customer demand and criticism
- The importance of digital content to your brand
- Planning and structuring content
- How to scale content
- Measuring content ROI
- How to develop a cross channel brand presence and tone of voice for your business
- How to measure social media success
- Key tools of the trade. How to develop a B2B social media presence
- How to use Google+ for business for search and social synergy
- Network with Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the north & surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle in Manchester city centre.
- Earn CPD points
- A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
- Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
The digital experts you will learn from:
Who is attending:Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the North.
Who should attend:
Earn CPD points:
What was said about On The Edge Manchester 2012:
Your host:On The Edge is being organised by the most progressive community for marketing professionals throughout the UK: With more than 11,000 members, the UK Marketing Network is an active forum engaging like-minded professionals with hot industry news, events and discussions that are followed by 20,000+ twitter followers.
On The Edge will witness talented speakers share their knowledge and perception on where the marketing industry is heading, with the clear intention that we are each able to govern the ideas and technology trends we are following.
|09.00||Arrival & Registration with the much needed coffee to prepare you for the busy day!|
|09.30||Welcome & Introduction|
|09.45||Dr Dave Chaffey - Driving business growth using digital marketing|
|10.25||Jo Price - Planning a digital content strategy|
|Morning Tea & Coffee Break|
|11.30||Kristal Ireland -Real Social Business – A comprehensive guide to developing your online brand presence via social media|
|12.10||Simon Hill - Simple and effective ways to improve your email marketing|
|13.50||Nichola Stott - Super-charge Your Organic Search Traffic|
|14.30||Tara West - Getting the most out of the new AdWords Enhanced Campaigns|
|Afternoon Tea & Coffee Break|
|15.30||Neil Swanston - Mobile|
|16.10||Round-up and close|
For full details on the speakers, agenda and more visit the On the Edge Manchester website
Tickets are limited so don't delay,
For this event we'll be using #EdgeMANC and it would be great to read your tweets
If you have any questions about this conference, we would love to hear from you.
|Event Manager||Natasha Preocanin|
|Office||0203 176 6677|
*Please Note: Recruitment agency attendance is exclusive to our recruitment agency partner. Should you wish to partner with this or any of our other events please contact Jonathan Kinchin on 0203 176 7717