San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We're pleased to announce our next London Open Data Meetup which will be happening on the 22nd April!
This meetup is part of our ongoing, participatory series in London that gives folks working in a variety of fields (including academia, science, hardware, design, programming, media, government, development and culture) the opportunity to engage with a diverse network of locals interested in open data and open knowledge.
This month, we'll meet over drinks at the Centre for Creative Collaboration to hear updates, share initiatives and meet new people.
We have a few short lightning talks already planned including:
- Antonio Acuña of Data.Gov.UK on their latest developments
- Carl Reynolds of Open Healthcare UK on open data for health and their work with open prescription data
- Paul Maltby, Director of Open Data and Government Transparency, UK Cabinet Office on Updates on the OGP and Government Open Data
- Phil Archer of W3C on open data on the web
- British Library representative on new British Library Labs (TBC)
- Sam Leon of the Open Knowledge Foundation on the Open Knowledge Conference 2013
Please get in touch if you’d like to contribute a short talk to this or future events!
Discussions, ideas, live comments and pictures about the event – hashtag #opendataLDN on Twitter!
When & Where
The Open Knowledge Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes open knowledge and #opendata projects around the world.