We want to make it easier for everyone to find and reuse works which are in the public domain. At the heart of this vision is opening up material from cultural heritage organizations around the world for all to reuse.
- Articulate a vision for opening up material held by GLAM institutions
- Create a roadmap and a strategy for how key stakeholders can work together towards the realisation of this vision
- Look at how key projects and initiatives fit together
- Create an outline for a collaborative initiative involving key stakeholders - including a basic website, work plan, a strategy for funding, community building and dissemination
- Put together a role description for a full time evangelist
- Create a package of materials to use as the basis for animations on this topic
When & Where
The Open Knowledge Foundation is a non-profit organization that promotes open knowledge and #opendata projects around the world.