EX Journey Mapping
Protecting the Experience, for all Employees
9.00 am to 1 pm, lunch is included
Join Oracle for a practical, hands-on workshop to see for yourself how employee experience (EX) journey mapping can help you design experiences that keep your brand ahead of the market - and deliver financial results.
This is a half day interactive, hands-on workshop on EX Journey Mapping, teaching you the step-by-step process needed to mentally walk through the journeys your employees have with your company's internal processes.
Professionals directly or indirectly responsible for employee engagement and interactions should attend.
Influence attitudes to change behaviours to deliver improved results.
What will you learn? How can EX Journey Mapping help you?
- Spot the emotional triggers that impact and influence behaviours
- Explore where EX investment will bring the most value
- Identify moments that really matter
- Prioritise critical actions that will have most impact
- Increase employee satisfaction, talented recruitment and development
- Reimagine your EX to influence employee behaviours and drive employee efficiency
- Maximise business function collaboration and alignment through employee focused activities.