- OSINT SECURITY 2.0 Past, Present and Future - Christian Martorella
- How OSINT will play an important role in the future, helping to predict, prevent and react against incidents that threaten the Global security. The presentation will delve into the tools and techniques that enable OSINT practitioners to measure the Global security signals conveyed by the Internet. Multiple facets of information dissemination, collection, analysis and interpretation will be examined, with a focus on the security dimension of the information.
- Topic To be confirmed - Justin Clarke
- Exciting OWASP topic to be confirmed!
- Christian Martorella
- Christian Martorella has been working in the field of Information Security for the last 14 years, currently working in the Product Security team at Skype, Microsoft. Before he was the Practice Lead of Threat and Vulnerability, for Verizon Business, where he lead a team of consultants delivering Security testing services in EMEA for a wide range of industries including Financial services, Telecommunications, Utilities and Government. He is cofounder an active member of Edge-Security team, where security tools and research is released. He presented at Blackhat Arsenal USA, Hack.Lu, What The Hack!, NoConName, FIST Conferences, OWASP Summits and OWASP meetings. Christian has contributed with open source assessment tools like OWASP WebSlayer, Wfuzz, theHarvester and Metagoofil. He likes all related to Information Gathering, OSINT and offensive security
- Justin Clarke
- Director and Co-Founder of Gotham Digital Science Ltd (a subsidiary of Gotham Digital Science LLC, based in New York). Senior security consultant with extensive international Big 4 risk management, security consulting and testing experience. Based in the United Kingdom, with previous experience in the United States and New Zealand. Lead author/technical editor of "SQL Injection Attacks and Defenses" - published May 2009 by Syngress, co-author of "Network Security Tools" - published April 2005 by O'Reilly, contributor to "Network Security Assessment, 2nd Edition", as well as a speaker at various security conferences and events such as Black Hat, EuSecWest, ISACA, BruCON, OWASP, OSCON, RSA and SANS. Currently Chapter leader of the OWASP London chapter.