San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sunday 24 August
Littleton Manor Farm, Reigate, RH2 8LB
For the 6th consecutive year, The Patrick Evans Foundation prepares for the next big P4P (Party 4 Patrick) and they’ve asked Chasing Beads to help organise the Craft Village for the 2nd year. The 1stever festival started with just 40 people but last year's festival saw an astounding 1000 people come through their doors.
If you run a small business selling products or services that will appeal to the local area then this is the event for you! In particular, these businesses won't want to miss out...
- Handmade jewellery (NOW FULL)
- Food Stalls (NOW FULL)
- Card sellers (NOW FULL)
- Bath, body and skincare
- Party plan businesses
- Clothing and textiles
- Homemade chutney and/or other condiments
- Children’s Entertainers (FACE PAINTING/TATTOOS NOW FULL - other workshops needed)
- Children’s Toys, clothing and gifts
- Portrait and Caricature Artists
- Beauty/Image Consultants
For an investment of £35 (Earlybird) or £40 (Standard) you will receive:
- Pitch 3m x 3m (tables, chairs & gazebos not provided)
- The ticket entitles free entry to the festival for 2
- Free Tea for the first 15 stallholders (Earlybird only)
- Camping pitch
- Support and advice from event organisers
- Last year we had over 1000 through the door
- Live music from 11am until 11pm
EARLYBIRD Tickets have already SOLD OUT!
- Extensive social media promotion including forum postings, Twitter and Facebook .
- Listed in as many local directory magazines as possible
- 1,000 flyers will be distributed to local residents.
This is the event of the year that you cannot afford to miss out on! We expect this year's stands to sell very quickly and once they are gone - THEY’RE GONE!
Want more exposure for your business? BOOK NOW!
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
The Small Print:
Please read the following terms and conditions before purchasing a ticket for Party 4 Patrick.
1. Strictly no ticket no admission.
2. Strictly no glass is allowed on site. Bag searches will be conducted at the entrance to site and if found with glass you will be asked to return it to your vehicle, leave it with the security personnel to collect when you exit the venue or donate it to our raffle!
3. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
4. No dogs are allowed on site.
5. Strictly no fires. Any fires, BBQ’s, fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted on the festival site, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
6. Except where point (8) applies, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase. The Patrick Evans Foundation reserves the right to refuse admission if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively.
7. No responsibility will be accepted by The Patrick Evans Foundation for the security of any goods, money or equipment before, during or after the event
8. This ticket is non-transferrable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event the face value of the ticket will be refunded .
9. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The Patrick Evans Foundation and the festival site shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
10. Right to refuse entry is reserved.
11. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
12. The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance festival owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.