PADI Rescue Challenge UK
Sunday, 15 September 2013 from 08:30 to 16:30 (BST)
Dorset, United Kingdom
The event includes:
- A full day of presentations and workshops with a number of diving experts, including PADI staff, with an opening speech presented by Mark Caney, Vice President, Training and Customer Services, PADI EMEA Ltd.
- A mixture of wet and dry activities including equipment skills, rescue techniques and first aid with guest speakers from HSE, MCA and DDRC (wet workshops limited - see below)
- 50% discount on course-related boat dives booked for the Saturday (event attendees only)
- A certificate of attendance and a free PADI gift for everyone who registers and attends
- A fast paced and fun Rescue Challenge competition to test your knowledge and skills - with prizes!
- An awards ceremony for those who complete the Rescue Diver course on the weekend
Alongside the Rescue Challenge UK event, held on the same weekend, are the following sessions (seperate registrations required):
Member Forum (Friday 13th) - catch the latest updates from PADI (PADI Members only) - click here to register
Go Pro night (Saturday 14th) - inspiring talks and tips on becoming a PADI Professional - click here to register
Wet Workshops - "Golden Ticket" required
Due to limited space, only attendees with a "Golden Ticket" will be able to participate in the wet (confined water) sessions. "Golden Tickets" will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis to those who attend the Member Forum (13th) or Go Pro night (14th), with a limited number of additional tickets allocated first-come, first-served on Sunday morning.
For those who are not able to grab a "Golden Ticket", or for those who do not wish to take part in wet sessions, there will be interactive workshops and presentations available as an alternative.
Want to know more? Join in with a Webinar!
Webinars will be taking place for both PADI Members and PADI Divers who want to learn more about the PADI Rescue Challenge UK event.
The bite-size webinar will give you the opportunity to talk directly to the PADI staff organising the event and have all your questions answered on the spot – ensuring you can make the most of the day.
Webinar - PADI Divers - 18th July 2013, 19:00 GMT - Click here to register
When & Where
PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa
PADI - The Way the World Learns to Dive