San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are very proud to confirm that this course, along with it's online version, have now both been awarded the Open Awards Badge of Excellence!
Parenting after Separation is a the workshop version of the five-star rated online course of the same name found on the udemy.com platform.
You can read the reviews from the students of the online course by clicking here.
Places are limited to 12 participants only, so do book early!
What will you take away from this course?
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) based skills and tools on how to manage changes in behaviour that you see in your children after separation
- Knowledge on when to be concerned about your child and what to do about it
- Child-focused ways of improving communication between you and your ex-partner
- What to keep in mind when creating your age-appropriate parenting plans
- Facts and information on the effects of divorce on children
- Understanding on what children of divorce need and don't need if they are to thrive between two households
- An awareness on why children need both parents – Why fathers are important
Whom is this workshop for?
- Divorced or separated parents who are looking to co-parent successfully
- Carers and guardians of children of divorce
Places are limited to 12 participants only so do book early!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- The College is within easy walking distance of Holborn underground station.
Do I need to attend with my ex-partner?
- No you don’t, in fact we do not encourage it.
Do I get a certificate of attendance upon completion
- Yes you do, as long as you have attended the full four hours.
How long is the course?
- 4 hours with coffee breaks in between
Who are the facilitators?
- Soila Sindiyo is the principal facilitator. Her credentials include a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and an MSc in Child Development. Soila is an accredited Parenting practitioner with the Triple P program and a member of the British Psychological Society and Resolution.
For more information on your facilitators - Soila's website - helpingchildrencope.co.uk
What can/can't I bring to the course?
- You do not need to bring anything except pen and paper.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07850 85 60 66
Save This Event
When & Where
Soila Sindiyo, a Graduate member of the British Psychological Society and Affiliate member of Resolution, is a Parenting Therpist who works very closely with families going through divorce and other life's transitions.
She is an accredited Triple P practitioner (Positive Parenting Program) as well as a certified Trauma specialist for children of trauma. She holds BSc (Hons) in Psychology from The Open University and an MSc from University College London.
Soila is the founder of The Divorce Magazine - www.thedivorcemagazine.co.uk - one of the leading online publications in the UK on divorce and separation and the creator of the five-star rated online course Parenting after Separation which can be found here - Parenting after Separtion - tools to make it work