Personalisation: The Market Readiness Series
Wednesday, 13 March 2013 at 10:00 - Thursday, 21 March 2013 at 16:30 (GMT)
In a new series of events we're looking at the practicalities of how Service Providers can tap into the new 'Personalisation Market'.
This is a brand new concept of service delivery to disabled people for many providers and a potential sustainable income stream not to be overlooked:
Have heard of Personalisation?
Is your business in a position to benefit?
Could you open up your services to disabled people?
Do you want to find out more, including whether moving into the Personalisation marketplace will work for you?
If yes, don’t miss this fantastic new series of three half day workshops, run by social enterprise Nimbus: The Disability Consultancy and providing you with all you need to know about Personalisation before you make a decision on moving into this exciting new market place.
NB: Contact us directly to arrange alternative means of payment via invoice
Workshop 1: An overview of Personalisation - Wednesday 13 March 10am-1pm
- The policy context at national and local level
- Growing an independent market place
- The customer journey
- Support Planning and the role of Brokerage
- De-mystifying the language of social care
- Including Service Users in service design
Workshop 2: Understanding the market - Thursday 21 March 10am-1pm
- Who are the customers
- The potential size of the market
- Who are you marketing to
- Is there anything unique about your service
- How will this affect other parts of the organisation
- How do we let people know about our services
Workshop 3: The financial implications of Personalisation - Thursday 21 March 1.30pm-4.30pm
- Understanding unit costs
- Pricing strategies
- Does your legal structure allow trading
- What kind of finance systems will be required to collect payments
- How will you manage cash flow
- What new skills/training will staff require
Each half day workshop costs £30 per person, but book for all three at the same time for only £75 (a fantastic saving of £15) and enjoy a free lunch between workshops on Thursday 21 March.
All three workshops will take place in DD Enterprise Centres’ accessible and fully equipped training facility on Pride Park Derby. The Centre is conveniently located within a five minute walk of Derby Station, and several buses run from the city centre. The A50, A52, A38 and the M1 motorway are also nearby, with free car parking available on site.
When & Where
Nimbus: Disability Consultancy
Nimbus is a service designed to meet the real tangible needs businesses and other organisations with respect to disability.
We provide a unique and highly specialist range of training and consultative services to give you exactly the skills and knowledge required to meet and exceed your legal obligations