San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ONLINE TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER 23:00 on the 29th AUGUST - TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN PERSON AT THE CAFE IN THE PARK AND MAY BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR.
After lasts year's success of Alice - an Extraordinary Adventure, outdoor theatre is back in Longford Park.
Bring a picnic, chairs or a rug and join the Lost Boys as they stage an overnight protest to save their local skate park and find yourself whisked away to Neverland. Whether you’re five or 95, this energetic and enthralling adaptation guarantees audiences an enchanting experience full of magic, laughter and excitement.
Heartbreak’s innovative adaptation of the iconic classic Peter Pan gives audiences a chance to join the gang – team up with the Lost Boys and let your imagination run wild in a skate park full of fun and adventure.
- This production will go ahead in all but the worst weather conditions (generally thunderstorms) so bring appropriate clothing (sunscreen, hat and an umbrella!).
- Chairs are not provided and places cannot be reserved in advance.
- Dogs are not permitted in the audience area (guide dogs excepted).
- Please note the booking fees charged for these tickets are not under the control of Friends of Longford Park. Tickets are also available at the Longford Park Cafe for face value.
- If not sold out tickets may be available on the door on a first come first served basis - please note that last year this event sold out before the performance.
- For general information on the play see http://www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk/ or contact us at email@example.com.
- We encourage you to walk or use public transport to get to Longford Park (Stretford Metro is the closest) but if you must drive there is a car park at the Ryebank Road entrance, next to the athletics stadium. The car park at the Cromwell Road entrance will be closed.