Physics Connect is a network organised by Think Physics to connect and support female students of GCSE and A-Level Physics. Developed with the Institute of Physics, we’re planning a range of events through the year. Find out more about the network and watch for future events here.
This half-day event is aimed at year 12 girls, and will provide a mix of academic support and opportunities to talk to people studying STEM degrees or working in STEM careers.
- Guidance for some of the trickiest parts of the A-level syllabus
- Breakout sessions on practical work, electricity, maths for physics, and more
- Meet students studying Physics and related degrees
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of studying and working in the physics sector
- Look at what’s next and the variety of career pathways available with A-level physics
- Discuss issues in and around physics and society.
The day will start at 9.15am for a 9.30am start and will finish at 1pm.
Travel bursaries are available.
This is a wonderful opportunity to surround yourself with like-minded people either at a similar stage of their school career, or who’ve been there too.
Save This Event
When & Where