Pocket Gamer Connects returns to Helsinki for the second time on the 7th and 8th September and you’re invited to join us.
Over 700 of the biggest names from all across the mobile gaming industry will be descending on Wanha Satama to learn about the hottest trends, discover the greatest developers and engage in world class networking.
Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki will include:
- 5 engaging tracks dedicated to mobile game marketing, the hottest gaming trends from across the world, survival in the indie gaming scene, Finland's gaming scene, and the future of the gaming industry.
- 80+ leading speakers who will talk about the major issues from across the industry. Previous Pocket Gamer Connect conferences have secured representatives from the likes of King, Supercell, Rovio, Kabam, Gamevil, DeNA, Wooga, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Samsung, Amazon and more.
- 100s of developers to meet. At Pocket Gamer Connects London in 2015 over 400 developers were in attendance, making it the best show for meeting actual game developers.
- Big name indies including the likes of Vlambeer, Fireproof Studios, Inkle, Christian West, Mike Bithell, Bossa Studios, Team 17, Zeptolab, Midoki, Quiztix, Monster and Monster, Lumo Developments and more have all spoken at the show.
- Access to the global media. Attendees from Pocket Gamer, PocketGamer.biz, AppSpy, 148Apps, TouchArcade, The Guardian, Nordic Gamebits, Wired, GamesBeat, Develop, Tech City News, Slide To Play, and Arctic Startup have all made it to previous shows, making this a great way to talk to the media mavens.
- Top class networking facilitated by our Pitch & Match system helps you schedule dozens of valuable meetings in ease.
- Fantastic fringe events including the Speakers Dinner, The Very Big Indie Pitch, and Pocket Gamer Party for you to let your hair down at.
We’ll be announcing more details about the show as we get nearer to September, but what we are sure about is that this will be another superb opportunity to meet and greet the biggest players in the mobile gaming industry in its Finnish heartland.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your ticket now and join us in September for the next leg of the finest mobile gaming conference series in the world.
**************** Book your ticket today! ******************
Select your ticket above and follow the simple online booking system. Payment is required at the time of booking, so please have your credit or debit card ready. If you don't have a credit or debit card, please see the alternative payment methods listed.
Students: We have student tickets available but numbers are limited so please contact Sally via firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalists: Similarly, if you are a journalist applying for accreditation to cover the conference, please contact Sally on the email address above.
Please note all conference tickets are subject to UK VAT at a rate of 20%. You will be sent a VAT receipt by email along with confirmation of your booking.
For Sponsorships or other Business Development opportunities please contact Lisa.Bisset@steelmedia.co.uk