What you can expect:
- 75 minute pregnancy class suitable for practitioners at all levels (including first-timers!)
semi-private (2-4 students) meaning personalised attention and modifications
postures and flowing movements to increase suppleness, strength, and balance of muscles needed for birthing
pranayama (breath practices) that help calm the nervous system and increase oxygen flow to the womb
sufficient mats, props and supports to maximise the effectiveness of the practice
a deep relaxation to close and prepare the mind as well as the body for birthing
Why practice yoga?
- Learn yoga postures and movements safe to practice during pregnancy
- Maintain and develop your stamina in preparation for birthing
- Find relief for aches and pains associated with pregnancy
- Cultivate a deeper breath to aid with breathlessness during pregnancy and managing labour
- Develop techniques for relaxation to call on during birthing and other stressful times
- Practice ideal labouring and birthing postures
- Compliment your natural birthing plan
Small group classes take place in a private studio location. Postcode N1 7SZ. Complete address will be sent upon booking.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Save This Event
When & Where
Elisa completed her training at Laughing Lotus Yoga Center (New York City), known for its creative Lotus Flow sequencing, warm community atmosphere, slamming music playlists, and for encouraging students to always “move like yourself!” Upon moving to London, Elisa completed her pregnancy yoga teacher training at the esteemed Yogacampus with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Lisa White.
She currently teaches one-to-one and small group Basics, Open-level, and Pregnancy classes in Angel. Her primary style is Vinyasa Flow, incorporating a strong knowledge of anatomy and mindful breathing, with an emphasis on creative and intelligent sequencing for a continuously evolving practice suitable for practitioners of all levels. She specialises in thematic classes built around yogic themes to inspire the mind, body and spirit. Her teaching style encourages students to transform their practice into their own personal moving meditation, and to allow each movement to flow forth from within, building a more solid practice from the inside out.
Elisa is a registered RYT 200 teacher with Yoga Alliance UK. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance UK. She is also a registered RYT 200 teacher with Yoga Alliance US.