Real Life, Real Time, Realistic
Handling a Media Crisis scenario in the safety of the training session is tough enough, but unravelling a challenging Crisis as it happens is stimulating, demanding and extremely realistic.
We bring you real-life crises as they unfurl in real time, so that information is revealed bit by bit, not all at once.
Working as a team, you will gain the experience of having to untangle the crisis as it happens, working out which parts are significant, which are irrelevant and which need to be treated with the greatest of care.
We build the day around two probable, challenging scenarios, taking you through the daunting experience of gathering and piecing together the information as the media clamour for news.
This Premium Crisis Media Training is not for the faint hearted, but once battle-hardened you will have the skills you need to act knowledgeably, quickly and confidently in any serious situation.
If you have any questions or would like to book this course for your organisation please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this or any other media training needs.
- Chief Executives, Chairs, Directors and Senior Managers
- Heads of Services and on call managers
- Anyone with a Media facing role
- Anyone involved in emergency planning
- Prepare for crisis with Issues Management – the basic tools.
- Identify the kind of issues which could hit you.
- Learn how to build a crisis management team.
- Learn how to prepare materials.
- Develop crisis management strategies and action plan.
- Formulate key messages.
- Identify your audience and your Crisis spokespeople.
- Maintain control of media interviews.
- Ensure your side of the story is heard.
Please visit our web site to find out more about Media Friendly Ltd and our media training courses.
Have questions about Premium Crisis Media Training?
Contact Media Friendly