San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4YFN is the fastest growing digital startup event in the world! The home of the growing global tech startup community, creating lasting connections among startups, investors and corporations. Over three days, 4YFN will house 600 exhibitors across 8,600sqm, talks from leading names on our three large stages, hold workshops for aspiring entrepreneurs, pitching sessions for budding startups in front of investors and media and networking areas for all walks of the world to connect.
More information on 4YFN taking place from 27th February -1st March 2017 can be found here:
This free workshop has been designed to provide a free mentoring session for those exhibiting and attending 4YFN, along with companies interested in knowing more about the event, exhibit packages, and DIT grants available through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP).
The workshop will help you learn about what is going on at the show, how best to prepare for the event, work out how to maximise your time and realise the importance of your actions post-event.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Agenda and speakers:
1. Introductions and welcome: John Davies
2. The Mobile market and the importance of 4YFN industry insight: Mike Short - Telefonica
3. 4YFN presentations: Esteban Redolfi – 4YFN Director and Pere Duran - 4YFN Commercial Director
4YFN 2017 Barcelona main exhibition, investor programme and conference
4. The UK presence at 4YFN: Mark Birchall, Tradefair
5. Startup perspective; Importance of planning - Pre, during and post event: Ofri Ben Porat, Pixoneye winner of the global 4YFN competition.
6. Pitch Like A Rockstar, Practical tools to deliver engaging pitches. – Mariana Lucia Marquez – Meta Speech
7. Open forum panel discussion to include Ofri Ben Porat, investor, incubator/accelerator, Esteban Redolfi – 4YFN Director - Chaired by John Davies.
When & Where
For 25 years Tradefair has been managing an extensive programme of overseas exhibitions on behalf of techUK with financial support from the Department for International Trade. Our focus is on those events which have proven to be the most successful in generating quality international business. Through our relationships with the event organisers, we are able to buy premium space and offer full logistical support for you and your company