PRACTICAL ACCOUNTS TRAINING
The course gives you the practical knowledge you need to use Sage Bookkeeping software for your business or charity accounts, and even prepare for your official Sage Level 1 exam (optional). You will use your own data and invoices if you have some.
You'll get to grips with the software - covering everything from the basics through to day-to-day use for processing your sales invoices and expenses.
You will learn how to do VAT returns and your annual accounts and save money preparing Tax returns.
You will also learn how to use Sage Accounts to work better with your customers and suppliers. Improve customer retentions.
Most businesses don’t use SAGE Accounts to its full potential due to lack of knowledge. You will create systems which will capitalise on the power of the SAGE Accounts System. You will also look at other accounting software and their functionalities and suitability for your business.
It's perfect if you run your own small to medium sized business, or if you have to deal with finances in your job.
* The Basics of Bookkeeping Skills
* Processing of invoices and expenses
* Managing the Bank account
* Working with your Customers and Suppliers
* Understanding VAT and preparing the VAT Return
* Essential Management Reports used to prepare Annual Accounts
* Simulation format with basic exercises and helpful feedback
* Study Manual for future reference
* Receive a Bizness Training Centre statement of completion when you've finished the course
Wednesday (See multiple dates above)
Cost: £69, £45 for Charities
Tel: 0208 7092085/07906343050
PLACES ARE LIMITED - EARLY BOOKING IS ADVISED
The Bizness Training Centre
ABOUT THE BIZNESS TRAINING CENTRE
The Bizness Training Centre is a social enterprise organisation that provides world class training for individuals and corporations to enable them to improve their business and personal performance. We transform peoples’ lives through training and career development.
This is done through public courses, seminars, workshops, in-house customised training, online tutorial support and one-to-one coaching.
• To help individuals into employment in finance/accounts, administration and management
* To help individual explore the opportunities of self employment and entrepreneurship
* To help individuals to achieve their educational and career goals whatever this may be.
• To help companies improve the quality and productivity of their staff.
• To assist individuals to build their careers in the area of accounting and finance and thus gain employment in their field
Committed to your employment and career success
At the Bizness Training Centre, we are committed to your success and development.
Our courses are designed to upskill and increase management, business and financial awareness among non-specialists as well as practitioners.
We offer customised training programmes en bloc and on a continuous development basis.
We also provide consultancy on various financial and management service areas and through this, our students can gain valuable work experience.
We partner with leading recruitment agencies, accountancy firms and businesses to provide valuable work placements where our students can gain practical experience of the subject they are studying.
We also provide business support and incubator services in partnership with leading business support agencies to ensure your business grows as far as you want it to.