Public Workshop "How to be a Productivity Ninja" (Manchester)
Friday, 23 September 2016 from 10:30 to 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Information overload is a big problem. We’re all overwhelmed with the amount of information and potential distraction we face in our work. It’s no longer enough to just focus on your time management: it’s time to think about how you manage your attention and focus, your projects and actions and your choices and habits. A Productivity Ninja™ is calm and prepared, but also skilled and ruthless in how he or she deals with the enemy that is information overload. This 1.5 hour seminar will show you how to keep a zen-like calm as well as an agile ruthlessness, just like a Productivity Ninja. The ticket price includes a signed copy of Graham Allcott's best-selling "How to be a Productivity Ninja" book!
Who Should Attend?
Applicable to anyone whose role involves independent decision-making and organising information (as opposed to manual or automated roles).
What You'll Learn
- The 9 characteristics of the Productivity Ninja™
- How to stop email and the internet taking up your whole day
- Beating procrastination
- How to replace demoralising lists with a more productive personal productivity system
- Fighting distraction and interruption
- Staying focused, on task, and “in the zone”
- Replacing constant fire-fighting and confusion with a purposeful structure and plan
- Managing your energy, concentration and motivation in a sustainable way
- Individual action-planning and some facilitated group discussion so that you leave the session with some practical tools to boost your productivity, reduce your stress-levels and ultimately make things happen in your work and life.
What You'll Do
Individual action-planning and some facilitated group discussion so that you leave the session with some practical tools to boost your productivity, reduce your stress-levels and ultimately make things happen in your work and life.
Reflection, inspiration, motivation and new ideas to try out, plus individual action plans to develop Ninja-level productivity skills.
Length/Format - 90 minute session from 10.30am-12pm
There's no need to bring anything with you for this session - just yourself!