San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thursday 28th June 2012, 13.30 - 17.00
- Jon Trickett MP, Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office
- Dave Neilson, Chief Executive, Fusion 21
- Rebecca O'Neil, Head of Communications and Marketing, Selwood Housing
- Lord Adebowale, Chief Executive, Turning Point
- Caroline Julian, Senior Researcher and Project Manager, ResPublica (Chair)
How should we measure or demonstrate ‘social value’ at a local level?
- Chris White MP, Sponsor of the Public Services (Social Value) Bill
- David Tyler, Chief Executive, Community Matters
- Sarah McCoy, Senior Researcher, SROI Network
- Jane Dudman, Editor, Guardian's Public Leaders Network (Chair)
- Kate Markey, Deputy Chief Executive, CAN
When & Where
ResPublica is an independent non-partisan think tank based in Westminster that seeks to establish a new economic, social and cultural settlement for the United Kingdom. Our interventions in public policy and public debate have been decisive, and our ideas have been adopted by politicians of all parties. We believe in the common good and the development of real wealth that promotes both social and economic flourishing.