Rapha CCLDN #Womens100 Regent's Park
Weekly Event - Every Wednesday: 18:30 to 20:30 (GMT)
Join us for a women's only ride lead by our female staff members around Regent's Park. Pace is around 25kmph but is felixible depending on group ability, although it will be challenging and brisk.
Meet at the new Cycle Club to enjoy a coffee at 18:00 to enjoy a coffee before rolling out at 18:30
Please note, bikes with baskets fitted and hybrids are NOT suitable for these rides.
THIS IS A SOCIAL CLUB RIDE, NOT A RACE.
- Club riding is about working together as a group, do not surge or pass the route leader at any time. The only exception to this rule is when climbing, always wait at the top for the group to catch up.
SIGNALLING AND ROAD HAZARDS.
- Always make the group aware of oncoming traffic or road hazards such as potholes and debris when necessary.
- It is important to hold your line with no sudden movements, always check if there’s room and signal to move out.
- If you’re not sure of the signalling conventions used in group riding, please ask the ride leaders before the ride departs.
- Under no circumstances should you cross wheels with the rider in front of you, this is dangerous and can cause accidents.
BIKE MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY.
key - All riders are responsible for their own well-being during the ride and should be prepared for situations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems and flat tyres.
- Helmet use is compulsory.
- Lights must be fitted onto your bike.
- You should have any basic tools you may require; we recommend inner tubes, pump, tyre levers and relevant allen keys.
- Ensure your bike is well maintained and clean, check brake pads and tyres for signs of wear.
- We recommend fitting mudguards.
T & C’s
The ride leaders reserve the right to refuse any rider onto the ride if their bike or riding style is a danger to the rider or group.
Rapha reserves the right to cancel the ride with no notice.
You are responsible for your own safety whilst on the ride, Rapha cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or damage to equipment.
ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE RIDE LEADERS AND PLEASE ASK IF YOU’RE NOT SURE ABOUT ANYTHING.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.