You're invited to join 2,000 global thought-leaders with REMIX Summits Sydney at the single biggest global conference for culture and the creative industries to explore the intersection of culture, technology and entrepreneurship, bringing together thought-leaders from across different industries to tackle the big ideas shaping the future of the cultural and creative industries and the development of creative cities and the creative economy.
75+ speakers to be announced shortly - find out more at www.remixsummits.com/syd
FIRST 20 SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR 2016 INCLUDING:
REMIX Sydney is part of series of global summits on the future of cultural industries and creative cities happening in partnership with The Guardian, Google and Bloomberg taking place in London, NYC, Dubai and Sydney at venues including MoMA.
If you need to pay by invoice, please select the quantity of tickets required above, then click 'Order Now' and on the next screen you'll see a Payment Method dropdown - select 'Pay by Invoice' when you complete the form and we'll send you one by email within the next few days.
Please note all orders (including card payments) are automatically sent by email with a GST receipt attached for your records.
PREVIOUS SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Karen Stocks, MD, Twitter
- Elizabeth Ann Macgregor OBE, Director, MCA
- Simon Crerar, Editor, Buzzfeed
- Dr Genevieve Bell, Vice President, Intel Labs & Director, User Experience Research, Intel
- Ed Harrison CEO, Yahoo!7
- Ian McClelland, Managing Director, The Guardian Australia
- Kim McKay AO, CEO, Australian Museum
- Royce Akers, Editor, VICE
- Seb Chan, Director of Digital & Emerging Media, Smithsonian, Cooper-Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum
- Michael Brand, Director, Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Katrina Sedgwick, Director, ACMI
- Helen Souness, Managing Director, Etsy
- Lisa Havilah, Director, Carriageworks
- Tom Uglow, Creative Director, Google Creative Lab
- Leigh Small, Chief Executive, Sydney Film Festival
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Rish Mitra, CEO & Co-founder, Blippar
- Ed Smith, Marketing Director, Foxtel
- Katie Rigg-Smith, CEO, Mindshare
- Riley Batchelor, Regional Director, General Assembly
- Lindsay Miller, Managing Director, Dubai Design District
- Michael Rodrigues, CEO, Time Out
- John Batistich, Director, Marketing & Digital, Scentre Group (Westfield Shopping Centres)
KEYNOTES, PANELS, MASTER CLASSES & SOCIAL PROGRAMME
Inspirational talks, debates and panel discussions from cultural leaders, corporate directors, technologists and entrepreneurs. Addressing the big issues facing the cultural sector.
Our Master Classes dive deeper, helping you put new ideas into action. Delivered by founders, leaders, experts and innovators.
All tickets include access to the REMIX Summit receptions which take place on June 2 and June 3 - see agenda for more details
HOSTED AT SYDNEY TOWN HALL
Renowned for its High Victoria interiors and richness or decoration, Sydney Town Hall is the largest and most ornate late 19th-Century civic building in Australia.
For more info on Sydney Town Hall and how to reach the venue please visit - www.sydneytownhall.com.au
WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?
See the video from Sydney 2015 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uknwnHZGNO8
Strategic Partner: Destination New South Wales
National Partners: City of Sydney
Global Parters: Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare
Please note that tickets are transferable to future REMIX events or to a colleague but are non-refundable.
REMIX is a series of global summits on Culture, Technology & Entrepreneurship exploring the future of the creative and cultural industries.
Produced in partnership with our global partners Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare and Dubai Design District, REMIX tackles the big ideas shaping the future of the culture and creative industries and is attended by thousands of creative leaders worldwide.
They take place annually in London, NYC and Sydney with media partners including VICE, The Guardian and Time Out.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.