RENTEZ-VOUS NIGHT OUT WITH LATE NIGHT COCKTAILS
Thursday, 24 October 2013 at 20:30 - Friday, 25 October 2013 at 03:00 (BST)
We come back to SHAKE UP your wardrobes with The Late Night Cocktail Club and Rentez-Vous’ Night Out at our incredibly unique, late night fashion experience!
The amazing Wellington Club, in Knightsbridge, will be our place. DRINK, DANCE and RENT!
Entry JUST £10 (normally £20):
- Access to the Rentez-Vous event + nightclub party
- Complimentary welcome drink (pre-9pm)
- Live DJs - PLUS free hairstylists and make-over for the ladies!
FEATURING DESIGNERS: CHELSEA BRAVO - KATARINA PAHLSON - KITTY FERREIRA - REECE CURTIS-WALWYN -
-------------HOW IT WORKS?---------------
***FOR THE OWNER***
1) BRING the clothes you-like-but-you-don't-wear-so-much (only if in great condition!).
2) FIX a rental price (about 20% the purchasing price) and CHOOSE a dropping point where you would like to collect your clothes from.
3) RENT them out for 3 weeks and GET MONEY directly! You keep 80% of benefits!
4) RECOVER your clothes at the selected dropping points or drycleaner from the 14th of November.
***FOR THE RENTER***
1) RENT clothes and ENJOY them for a period of 3 weeks! :)
2) BRING them BACK to the agreed dropping points or dry cleaners by the 14th of November.
If you want to BUY an item after rental, that could also be an option! Now, you can just TRY before you BUY!
Simple, isn't it?
// FREE MAKE-UP FROM THE LONDON MAKE-UP SCHOOL ARTISTS //
// HAIR WORKSHOPS FROM EXPERTS //
// DRINKS AND LITTLE TREATS //
// AND MANY OTHER SURPRISES!//
Come on the 24th of October, rent an outfit to die for and get a new makeup look! You're ready for a LONG LONG night...!
We look forward to seeing you!
We are a new fashion rental concept in London and Paris which allows women to rent their clothes to each other and rent unique designers' creations at a fraction of the cost. Drycleaner option and required deposit: Fashion has never been so affordable. Come and live fashion with us in a completely different way!
The boring but necessary bit - our full Terms and Conditions:
- Doors will open at 8.30pm.
- Tickets are only vaild for entry until 11pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Attendees must be 18 years of age or over and I.D. must be shown at the door.
- Only ticketholders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
- You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
- Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.