Resilience & Wellbeing Round Table Breakfast Debate
1 IN 3 IN DANGER OF BURNOUT Towers Watson Global workforce study
We would like to invite you to participate in an engaging round-table breakfast where we will discuss:
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST RESILIENCE CHALLENGE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION IN 2015?
Our work with clients has shown that when people are provided with the right tools to develop appropriate resilience to stress and high pressure, they will progress in their careers and lives more effectively. This enables them to contribute to the collective resilience of the organisation in which they work more easily.
We will discuss:
- How far do your graduate intake have sufficient resilience for the career pathway your organisation has mapped for them?
- What role models have you experienced in your own career who demonstrate healthy resilience for the leadership journey?
- What actions are being undertaken to promote organisational workforce resilience, health and wellbeing?
- Wellbeing scorecards may be introduced in 2018. How prepared are you?
- What role do coaching; mentoring and sponsoring play in helping individuals build resilience and how does this link into your organisational resilience needs?
The event will also provide an opportunity to network and connect over an informal breakfast with a cross-section of individuals who may share similar challenges.
The fee you pay covers the cost of running these events and, as a result, is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend and let us know at least one week before the event, we are happy to transfer your booking on to the next available session instead.
We look forward to welcoming you.