San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Run to the Beat
Run to the Beat is back for 2014 but this year they’re hosting an epic 10k in Wembley.
- Location: Greater London
- Date: Sunday, September 14, 2014
Starting and finishing in the iconic Wembley Stadium, 15,000 runners will make their way round the brand new 10k course.
Live DJ's will be pumping out motivational tunes all around the route, leading you to the finish where the headline act will be waiting for you to join the party. The atmosphere on the day will be like nothing you have ever experienced at a running event before.
Here's how you can be part of Team CF at the 2014 Run to the Beat:
- Entries are now open so please book your place then please let us know you'll use it to run with us and raise what you can
- We have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise £199 for us
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
Just use the buttons below to get in touch!
By running with Team CF, you can help us to beat cystic fibrosis.
When & Where
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
We're so close to finding a way of removing the life-threatening element of Cystic Fibrosis and by taking part you too can help us to See Off CF!